Welcome! New England Reproductive Medicine and Surgery, LLC (NERMAS) is a team committed to your wellbeing. We have a small, intimate setting where you are likely to interact with everyone as we coordinate and guide you through your visit. We want you to be very well informed and involved.
Brian (he / him) has vast clinical experience involving all aspects of reproductive medicine. As an accomplished surgeon, he offers a variety of approaches to gynecologic and reproductive surgeries including Robotics, Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy. In 2013 he left UMass Memorial to form NERMAS with the goal of establishing the premier practice in New England specializing in Reproductive Medicine and advanced GYN and Reproductive Surgery.
More about Dr. Clark
- Graduated from the University of Vermont College of Medicine with honors
- Elected to Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Completed Internship and Residency in OB/GYN at Fletcher Allen Healthcare associated with the University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Completed Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) at Fletcher Allen Healthcare associated with the University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN) through American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) through American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Former Assistant Professor in OB/GYN/REI at East Carolina University School of Medicine in North Carolina
- Former Assistant Professor in OB/GYN/REI and Director of the REI Division at UMass School of Medicine / UMass Memorial Medical Center
- Recipient of multiple Faculty Teaching Awards at UMass Memorial Medical Center
- Former Chair of the Robotics Committee at UMass Memorial Medical Center
Being the Practice Manager is just one way of saying Kristen (she / her) handles many aspects of the day-to-day happenings in the office. She handles not only office functions, but is also a part-time provider. Kristen is a Certified Nurse Midwife having completed her training with the Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing (now the Frontier University). She holds degrees in Nursing from the University of Vermont as well as Biology from Colby College. She is always happy to answer questions, address concerns and be part of a very special, compassionate team.
Taylor (she / her) is our Patient Accounts Manager whose responsibilities include scheduling all surgeries and coordinating the back-office functions. She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurial Studies with a concentration in Photography from the University of Hartford in Connecticut. Taylor brings a unique vision to the practice as much of the artwork on the wall is hers.
Jane (she / her) brings her expertise of being front and center in reception and customer service to the practice as the Workflow Coordinator. She works with new patients to ensure a smooth transition into our practice. Given her other responsibilities, Jane handles booking appointments and addressing general questions and concerns.
The vast experience in the administrative side of healthcare has made Donna (she / her) a great fit for patients and the practice. Her knowledges of insurance and pharmacy issues brings unique skills to the front office. As the Administrative Office Coordinator, Donna works with new and returning patients daily, along with Jane, to coordinate appointments, testing, and address general questions and concerns.
MacKenzie (he / him) is our Responsive Web Developer and the creator of the NERMAS website. Coming from a background in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Vermont, he was naturally drawn to coding as it requires logic and critical thinking. Mac is exploring careers in Software Engineering to better hone his skills, all while gaining certifications from front to back end.